Thursday, May 7, 2009

Really random post. REALLY!

It is very very very humid today. I walked outside and came in looking as if I just got out of a pool. Ok, its not that extreme! It was pretty humid this morning though! A good 94% humidity.

We went to the zoo again today (finally we see the sun after a week and a half of flash flooding non stop!) and saw most of the animals. It was fairly warm and overcast, so it wasnt too bad. Hailey did have a spill though. We hadn't been at the zoo for more than 10 mins and she got so excited to show our friends the sea lions and ran into someone and skidded across the sidewalk and scraped her elbow up pretty bad. Shes a trooper though! She pulled through! 

Our house lately has been starting horribly early. Cassidy thinks its funny to wake up at 6. Wyatt this week hasn't been getting home until 12:30-1:00 am. I haven't been sleeping so good (maybe its because I choose to be lazy and not get anything done except sit around all day!) and Hailey has been having mega meltdowns lately. Cassidy thinks its funny to start out the day bright and early! After all, the early bird gets the worm right? Not at this house! The early bird gets a kick in the pants! ;0) It wouldn't be so bad if Hailey woke up at 6 as well. Poor girl gets woken up by her sister, doesn't nap during the day, and by 5 pm is a totaly basket case! I think I am going to move Hailey in to my room tonight and see if she will sleep a little longer! Another thing, Cassidy is a basket case by 5pm too! I dont know what to do! Maybe now that the sun is out I need to wear them out a little bit outside...

So now is my dillema. Do I allow Cassidy to take naps and suffer through? Or do I keep her up and see if she sleeps through the mornings? I mean at least until 7. I can function if the clock reads 7.  Ugh.

Each child is so different. Wyatt and I were talking today and he said that he remembered taking Hailey to math class with him when she was Cassidys age. We both chuckled imagining him taking Cassidy to math class. Or anywhere. I guess it is good to have a good kid right off the bat and then she can teach the other children how to act and to obey. 

I finally got to go to the temple here on Wednesday. In Relief Society they announced that there was a temple group and they were going to go to the temple and to meet at the church by 9:30. I was excited! I didn't know where the temple was and I thought it would be good to go and meet some sisters in the ward. It was me and one other lady. Thats ok though! Wyatt was able to stay home with the girls and spend some much needed time with them. *they bawl every night wanting their daddy!* I have to say, this temple was BEAUTIFUL! So very small and cute! Thats how I described it to Wyatt when I got home. Cute. haha. It was really very pretty though! I had a good experience and I hope that I'm able to go again while we are here! I want to be able to go to as many temples as I can go to! I have already been to Provo, Mesa, Cardston, Ogden, Logan, and now Oklahoma. I told Wyatt that we should plan a date every month to go to a different temple in Utah. We could get to so many different ones! It would be awesome! The next closest one here is in Dallas. I dont know if I will have a chance to get there! 4 hours away..I do want to be able to go to the temples on the way to Canada sometime. See if we could make it an extra day or so to stop and do a session. 

Anyways this post is so very random! I guess I had a lot of different things to say! Remember: keep fit and have fun! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment