Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dream Homes

I had some time on my hands today when the girls were sleeping, and Wyatt has been looking at land and houses in Utah and so I had some fun looking up some sweet looking houses. And kitchens. 

This one here is one that I like. The one thing that I would do, ok, ONE of the things that I would do, is instead of making the logs on the ceiling connected to the ceiling, I want a vaulted ceiling and then having the logs just go across... yea. I'm weird I know. 

I would put this kitchen in either one of these two houses. I like this first one a lot. Mostly just the yeard. I think it's pretty sweet. 


This one here is cool too.  

This kitchen here I would put into my Victorian style house. Big enough for you?? Haha. I like it!

These houses are sweet. I love the, as Wyatt calls them, " The circle things." Theres a house like this in Ogden, I'm not sure where it is, but its awesome. I love it! It was for sale a while ago, and I told Wyatt to buy it for me. There was a few problems though. The main one was it is in the middle of town and there is no land for horses. Nevermind the fact that its in a not so good part of town either! 

One day we will be able to take pics of OUR house. Soon enough!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment