I decided to give up. Im a quitter! Cassidy today wouldn't even tell me when she had to go potty, or that she was wet. Sooo...I gave up and put her in a diaper. She doesn't seem too interested in it at all right now. Maybe in a few months or so, but I decided it would be easier to just keep her in diapers for now. Yay, 2 days of accidents!! Haha. She was dry all night so thats a start! I guess I could just take her potty right when she wakes up to keep it in her head, and maybe she will start letting me know when she has to go again! Its also easier with a united front. Wyatt was against this in the first place. So, he's right again!
The soother incident has been awesome. Cassidy was sad about it the first day/night, last night when we were climbing into bed she was wanting it, but then forgot all about it! So at least we got one thing done and out of the way with!
I gave up with Emeline after two days and she's two and a half. I'm not emotionally stable enough for accidents right now!!
ReplyDelete