Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Outings

Saturdays are the best days of the week here at this house! Wyatt has no school/work, we get to have him the whole day! No interruptions or anything! Today we chose to go to Walmart and get some new pillows. Wyatt has some rash on his face and we are going to see if this helps to clear it up/disscontiue it! After shopping with some whiney kids, we came home to have lunch and take naps. Guess which one didn't happen! Hailey was in our room and then decided to get into carmex. She got into it good! All over herself. Her lips, arms, legs, face. The bottle was empty. So Cassidy and her bathed for a few hours. They enjoyed it! Wyatt napped while they bathed and I got some laundry and other things done! 

After baths, we decided to go to the Cowboy Museum a block or so away from our house. It was pretty awesome! *note to self: next time, go kidless!* They had some beautiful pictures, paintings, and statues. They even had a statue of John Wayne! The best part of the whole museum was the kids section that they have. The girls and I dressed up in chaps, vests, and boots and went camping. They have an awesome little cabin for kids to go in, they have kids saddles that they could ride, they have a huge stuffed longhorn. (Wyatt decided that was the pet of choice for him when we have land!) It was pretty awesome. 

My favorite thing was the yard/outside. They have streams, ponds, and waterfalls all over! It was the yard of my dreams! I told Wyatt that was exactly what I wanted! Soon enough we will have a house and a yard that I can do what I want with! It will be sweet! The neat part about the yard is they have a few animals buried there. They have a bull named Tornado who was only ever ridden the full 8 seconds once, and another animal namesd Poker Chip. I didn't get to read what it was due to sick hubbies and overtired toddlers. Thats ok though! One day it will be just Wyatt and me and we will read all we like and linger where we choose! 

We came home and Wyatt suprised us with Pizza Hut for dinner and the movie Andre. (the one with the sea lion.) Kids are now in the tub again, gotta get that pizza and popcicles out of their hair, and then off to bed! Hopefully we wont see them again until 7:00am...but who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment