
We had a music night the other night. The girls played the piano for a little bit. This was after the guitar playing, but I keep forgetting that you have to upload the pics you want first, last.

Playing and singing. I want a black grand piano in my house someday so that my girls can play it!

Cassidy was having a blast!

My girls playing the piano. I have a picture of me and my older sister Sarah at the piano. Kinda like this one, except that we are in cute dresses and not pjs!
These are the guitar pictures. My dad knows how to play the guitar and he pulled it out for us the other day. This is Cassidy run/dancing.
Hailey helping grandpa.
Hailey jumping and dancing when grandpa was playing the guitar!
Hailey acting all pro with the guitar.
Cassidy cheesing it for the camera. She says "cheese" but hardly ever smiles!

Heres a few of Hailey.

There will be music in my house someday!


Strumming along with gramps.

This picture makes me laugh!! It looks like Cassidy is disgusted that grandpa is playing the guitar! I think we just caught a blink!


The girls got a kick out of it!
Looks like you have been busy with lots of projects. Cute to see the kids on the piano!!!
ReplyDelete