This is the before bathroom shot. The walls are not yellow. The flash just went weird. There are flowers up on the wall. It was a flowery bathroom!
This is a better shot of the wall colour before. Notice the flowery curtain?
Cant have that!

Another shot.
She was painting ponies. It looked a little abstract to me! She was an AWESOME helper! We did this when Cassidy took a nap. Could you imagine an 18 month little girl COVERED in red paint? Thats all I saw.....
Haha. I love this one! I just HAD to have Hailey do it!! She LOVED helping me!

This is the floor...This is what happens when a 3 year old helps you and you dont think about putting anything on the floor. A good hour scrub and it mostly came off! There is still a little bit of red splotches. Just little ones though!

Here is the final product. Ok that's a lie. We haven't put up the decor yet! On this wall here, we want to get in Japanese the word "bathroom" or something clever like that. My dad went to Japan on his mission and we were going to ask him to help us with that. For all we know it might say "I'm a dork!"

Im really diggin the white and the red. Its sharp! At least I think so! I dont have to live here and deal with a bright red bathroom! We, or rather, I want to get a white shower curtain, a fabric one, and either get my dad to write cool Japanese words on it, like shower or toilet or something neat like that. We went through his missionary trunk last night and found some cool post cards that we want to frame and put up on the walls. When the decor is done we will let you know!!
I didn't even know you had a blog! Kyle and I want to paint, but it's so scary to not know if we'll like the end result or not. I think your bathroom looks awesome! Can't wait to see the decor.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Ann, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I wish I had half your willingness to work. That bathroom looks really cool. Please do post pictures with the decor! Also, I think I'll hire you to do my next baby shower!! Or you can just make me the food anytime. :)
ReplyDelete