The other day we bundled up and headed outside! By bundled I mean regular clothes, sweaters, snow pants/suit, toques, sweater hoods, coats, mittens, and snow boots. The girls were fairly warm!
I on the other hand, was a weirdo and decided that I could shovel in my pajamas. Granted, I have some pretty stellar snow boots (thanks again babe!) and my sweater and coat. I had some mittens on too.
I shoveled while the girls played. I haven't been that cold in a LONG time!
The nose hairs froze.
This is about how it looked while I shoveled. Cassidy stayed on the porch and Hailey ventured out into the snow.
Hailey found a stick and was digging in the snow!
Finally Cassidy came down the stairs and ran down the block!
Then decided that it was too cold and came back! You can kind of see how much snow we got. When we first came here it wasn't too cold. I mean it was chilly, but nothing like it was the other day! The nice thing (if you can call it nice!) about Canada is when it snows it really snows!! And it's not like Utah where you get some warm weather, melting snow, and then a huge dump where its all ice after wards. I could shovel all the way to the cement. It took some effort because of the packed snow, hence only patches of cement! *The sidewalk that you can actually see behind Cassidy is the neighbors. They are awesome and got all the way to the cement!*
She had a blast going and jumping!
No comments:
Post a Comment