Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hailey and more parties!

Wyatt came home the other day and said that we were going on a date! But where? Bowling? Ice skating? Movie? Roller skating? No. Even better. We made a trip to the D.I.










For tons of movies. We got 17. We went for 1. Looks like we hit the jackpot! A bunch of disneys, and bunch of the old disneys (kidnapped, escape from witch mountain) and also The Sound of Music, and Star Wars.

After D.I. we went to Costa Vida and Wyatt and I got some food, drove to Wendy's got the girls some food, then came and watched Fun and Fancy Free.

Hailey was a little excited. This is her rocker face.










Eating dinner.












Cassidy and one of her lovely faces.












Funny story: We were on our way home from Macey's getting groceries and Hailey took some of Cassidys smarties and I asked her to give them back to Cassidy, but no, she popped them in her mouth. So I told her that she had to sit on time out when we got home. Hailey would have none of that. She decided that she would set the table, pick up the toys, and then play instead of sitting on time out. So I said she should pick up the toys, set the table, and then sit on time out. Then she decided to set the table, pick up the toys, and give Cassidy one of her smarties from her carseat when she found one. All in all that little stinker didn't sit on time out, and there were no toys to pick up, but she did set the table and has been helpful the rest of the night!

Another story: We were going to the bank (funny how everything happens in the car) and Hailey asked if she had a spirit body. Wyatt and I told her yes, yes you do. Everyone has a spirit body. Then Hailey got all tearie eyed and pouty. "I dont WANT a spirit body!" Wyatt and I looked at eachother and asked, "Well, why not?" "Because sometimes it tickles me." Well then!

2 comments:

  1. We often go on dates to Goodwill. It is fun and affordable (I sound like a commercial for them). By the way, I got a very interesting phone call today. You wouldn't have any idea who it could have been from, would you?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Hailey is hilarious!! I didn't know your spirit body could tickle you. The other day we were at Derryk's parents house and Mykelle, his 3 year old sister, went to the bathroom and then came out and she didn't flush the toilet. So her mom told her to go flush it so she goes back into the bathroom, then after a minute or two she comes back out and is like, I can't do it, the batteries are broken. haha

    ReplyDelete