Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Princess Restaurant

I was luck enough to go to the Princess Resaurant the other day. Here is one of the chef/servers. Pretty cute! Also known for the night as Belle.

Here is the snazzy menu!

Pretty much all you can eat! ;0) *click on the picture to see the delicious menu!*
Oh another server/chef. This is Aurora. I think she was the head chef because she was the only one to wear that cool chef hat.
Aurora and Belle together!

Another hightlight of the evening was when Prince Phillip showed up! Dashing as he was, I didnt get a picture. I went as Cinderella. Dinner was wonderful (as usual when prepared by such wonderful help!) .

This got dear Prince Phillip thinking.....now hes wanting to open a Princess Restaurant! "Everyone can drink out of glass slippers! Oh and be served by a REAL PRINCESS! I bet lots of people would go..." his mind was gone the rest of the night!

4 comments:

  1. Hey that's actually not a bad idea, except Disney may sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously Hazel would die from happiness going to such a restaurant.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu guys have so much fun!! How come you don't come and visit us and have fun??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam would NEVER LEAVE if you opened such a restaurant. Disney couldn't sue--the stories have been around for hundreds of years.

    ReplyDelete