Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting to know all about you....


This getting to know you is about my number 1 Hailey! This is her and our dog for a week Bella. They sure had fun that first week! Wyatt brought her home *another thing about Wyatt...he LOVES animals!* and the girls and I went crazy over her! She was so cute and cuddly. The only problem was that Hailey was allergic. Her eyes got puffy and so we had to turn around and sell her.








Here they are again! Hailey would walk around with her like this for HOURS!






















This is Hailey a few months ago at the Airplane Museum...I dont remember the real name for it, but thats ok! Hailey really enjoys dressing up! She wants to either be a princess or tinkerbell.




















Heres Hailey cheesing it! I love the faces that are made when the camera is pulled out! Hailey is such a good helper! She just turned 3 in October and went to her first sunbeam class on sunday! It was a little hard for her, but she soon warmed up to the teachers and was fine!








This picture is an old picture of her! I would say about a year ago. This is her scary face! haha.













Hailey is such an awesome kid! She is the ideal toddler. She was a tough baby up until she was 6 months and started to crawl, but ever since then shes been AWESOME! Potty training was a breeze! Granted the few accidents *never a poo accident!* shes been awesome ever since! She plays with her demon llama of a sister, and every once in a while cries when said sister pinches, or scratches, or even bites.

One thing that I have been trying to ingrain in my kids' memories is to be polite. Im HUGE on politness. With a few reminders Hailey says please and thank you. She is a very good listener and does what shes asked. She helps a TON around the house! I think if she could she would babysit her sister. I dont know how well, but they would be fed a wholesome dinner of cheerios and kix.

I remember, just after having Cassidy, I would wake up in the morning to, "Eww! Yuck!" and leap out of bed to Hailey changing a poopy diaper of Cassidys. She is always willing to help, even in the nastiest of situations!!

LOVE YOU HAILEY!!

* I know she is my daughter and everyone thinks great things of their kids, but really and truly, shes AWESOME!*

1 comment:

  1. What a cute kid. too bad you had to get rid of your cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete