
Cassidy Fay Rasmussen.....I dont even know where to begin!! haha. She is one crazy kiddo! Shes 18 months and keeps me busy and on my toes! Her favorite thing in the WHOLE world is screaming!! She sure has made life a little bit harder!

Here she is dressed up as a boy. Wyatt has been wanting a boy for a LONG time! Sorry for him, he'll have to wait a little bit longer! She sure has the cutest dimples though! When you get her smiling!!
This picture here is how my life looked the first year of her life. Not even kidding. This poor kid just needed to excersize her lungs and this is the one way she knew how!
From day one she was a crier. There was nothing I could do to console her. She wasnt hungry, she wasnt tired, she didnt have caulic, she didnt want to be held, she just liked to cry! I took her to the chiropractor to get her re-aligned, and that helped for....the ride home??
This is the main reason Im pretty much done with kids! My sis in law Andrea just had a baby, and I swear hes asleep 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. He doesnt cry either. Its a squeaking noise rather than a cry. I told her if I could have her babies I would have 100 of them!! I feel guilty about not wanting more kids because my pregnancies are pretty decent and my deliveries are a snap! And here I am wanting 2 kids! Haha. She was a hard kid. She still kind of is. She still screams, she picks on people, she bites, pinches, scratches, cries. I dont agree with the whole saying, " Intimacy and money are the main causes of divorce." I think demon llama babies are!! Granted if you've never had a Cassidy before you wouldn't know any better!

Here she is being all happy and sweet. When she is happy she sure is happy! She'll laugh at anything! She dances, sings, talks, shes a keeper when she like this! Haha. She sure is one of a kind!
Lately her new favorite word is "no." It used to be "uh-uh" and now shes figured out how to form her lips to say no. And she says it for EVERYTHING! Do you want a kiss? "NO" Do you want a drink? "NO" Do you want a treat? "NO" "uh huh!" She gets so carried away saying "no" that she says no to everything and then decides that she wants something.
Funny story: I was asking Cassidy something the other day and she, of course, said "no". Hailey was there and got so excited and said "MOM! Cassidy can TALK!!! Woo hoo!! Good girl Cass!!" Yea. It was pretty exciting...Not so much anymore!
Cassidy is trying to learn new words but her tounge gets in the way. When she really needs something she will come up to you, bend over (like how you would if you were talking to her) and says something. Its pretty cute!
Lately because of all the screaming that is going on, I have found my hearing going (either that or Ive mastered selective hearing! ). Poor Wyatt has to say something over and over before I actually hear him. It seems I have to be right there beside you for me to hear you!
Well, thats Cassidy in a nutshell! Shes a beautiful girl and has a great spirit, but shes a screamer! At least I know where she is at all times!! ;0)
Hey there...I am Wyatts cousin Rockelle.
ReplyDeleteI have a Cassidy also. Not sure if Aunt Lori mentioned that ever to you? What is her middle name? mine is Cassidy Paige. Your Cassidy sure is a cutie!