Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting to know you











This post is about my dear husband Wyatt!


We met the summer of 03. His cousin Tarren was dating my friend and she called me to go swimming. Little did I know that would be when I met my future hubby! He was in Canada for a week and we hung out the whole time! I dont really remember what we did, except that we went cliff jumping in Kimball, and went horseback riding. When I think of other things we did, my brain gets it munged up with the other times he was up and we did things!



Wyatt and I dated for a year and a little bit before we got married in Sept. 04. It was hard for us to see eachother being in different countries and all, but we managed!



One thing about Wyatt that I LOVE is that he enjoys playing with kids and he always has an idea of what to do with 100 of them! This last holiday Wyatts sister Amy was up and her 5 kids. Her oldest Olivia was trying to convince her cousin Danica to come over to our house saying that, "Unlce Wyatt was here and OF COURSE there would be something to do!" haha.



Wyatt is going to Oaklahoma City at the end of Feb. for Air Traffic Controller training. He took an open enrollment test and passed with flying colours! We are so excited for him to be able to do this!



I love my crazy duck of a husband!!

2 comments:

  1. Wowsers! I'll read it just for the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Now when are you coming to visit us!?!

    ReplyDelete