Yes. It was gone. Nothing left of it.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Windows
While we were staying at Mom and Dads we had a hiccup in our plans. It was wednesday before Thanksgiving and the kids and I were planning on staying at Lindsay's house that night. Well, Dad came in from outside and asked if Wyatt was cleaning the van windows. I said that I had no idea. Apparently out back side window was gone. It was there the night before, but gone this morning. Hmm...So dad pulled it into the garage for me to clean out.
Yes. It was gone. Nothing left of it.



All that glass was fun to clean up. There was tons of it. Dad and Ethan we re nice enough to take it into town to get a new window in it. Ethan drove the van and when I got into it to take it home, the temperature was at 83 degrees. I guess it was a little chilly on the drive in. I wonder why...
Yes. It was gone. Nothing left of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment