Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jack

Wyatts favorite pic of Jack. The above one. Jack laughed so hard here. Happy happy boy! And below he is posing with the smallest jersey we have. 3T. Wyatt wants to do family pics with us all in a jersey, so we need to get this boy one that will fit him!
Hes my happy baby! Wyatt even asked me if Hailey and Cassidy even smiled...Im sure they did, but when? Cassidy not until she turned 3 at least!
And introducing our sweet sweet Jackie. I dont know why I have been having the urge to stick a headband and an unusually large flower on him. I did it, Wyatt didnt appreciate it, but now it is done and the urge has left me.

I dont know why my girls think its fun, but every time they get the camera they take pics of themselves. That is normal yes, but choking themselves? Not so normal...

4 comments:

  1. hahahhaa lindsay.
    your kids are a mess, i laughed out loud at the chocking pictures.
    and jack makes a really cute girl. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair, love the choking. What a very cute Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the girls get it from their mother. She puts a flower headband on their brother, they take choking pictures of themselves. Makes sense to me! ;-)
    I love your girls, seriously, they are so fun!!
    Miss you!
    Nicole and Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! I love your kids. I wish you could come visit for a while, like when you came in Indiana. We would have so much fun! Orrin and Jack could meet again (on earth) and be best buds. We could even dress them both up in girls outfits because it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete