Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Walk

There is a pumpkin walk here in Logan and we went to it this year with some friends. The theme was 'cartoons' so people made scenes out of pumpkins. They were pretty incredible! We went the very last day and it was FREEZING! Still very cool though.
Here are the kids with a witch. This witch was coming to relieve the other witch, so we were lucky and got to see both witches. This is the first witch. Dont mind Cassidys face...no one knows what goes on in that head of hers!
Rapunzel. Her hair was made of tiny pumpkins! People are way too clever!
Monsters Inc.
The Muppets
101 Dalmations
The Little Mermaid
I dont know what this short is called, but I love it!
I saw this and had to take a picture of it for Wyatt. He was at school when we went, but I now know how we are going to paint pumpkins for next year...
After we saw the scenes there were these cut out things for the kids to stick their heads in. Here is Hailey as Yoda.
Cassidy as Mickey Mouse
Cassidy as Jessie, Kat as Buzz, and Malachite as woody.
Cassidy as Snow White.
Hailey flying a plane.
It was tons of fun! I just need to remember it for next year and go when its warmer out! And at night. I guess they turn on a bunch of lights and its pretty cool. We shall have to wait and see about that!

3 comments: