Friday, April 30, 2010

UPDATE

For all those who are interested in the life and times of the Rasmussen family, we have some exciting news! First of all, Wyatt and I went to Colorado this last weekend to find a place to live, because he got a job at the tower in Centennial.
Super exciting! We loaded our kids off to my awesome sis in laws while we went. We drove through a blizzard that lasted all of Wyoming, but made it safe and sound in Co. It is beautiful out there! We spent the first night and into the next day looking at apartments to live in once we move. We found one that we LOVED! Ok, I loved it, and Wyatt was just as content! ;) We decided that we would go and look at a few more apartments in the area before we settled on that one. Before we went to see more apartments, we went to the tower. Wyatt had called and made an appointment for us to see it. So away we went! It was very cool. Up up up we climbed! The view was fantastic! I got a little vertigo or something (It was windy and I SWEAR the tower was blowing in the wind!) We sat and visited with the ATC's and the supervisor for about an hour and then left. As soon as we left Wyatt turned to me and said, " I don't want to do that the rest of my life!" I had the same feeling! So we talked about it and both decided that we didn't want to go the Air Traffic Controller route anymore. So all of Saturday and the drive home Sunday we talked about school.
So here we are now! Wyatt is enrolled at Utah State and we are moving in the next few weeks! We have decided to go to into audiology. They don't offer the program at Weber, so we are moving up to Logan! And we couldn't be more happy/excited!! Everything is falling into place! We both feel very blessed and so super excited!! Wyatt is still going to be working in Salt Lake until the first of June, and then he is done! So now we are getting back into the swing of school, finding jobs, and apartments! Oh and being poor again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not that I mean to sound confused, but are you moving to Colorado or Logan? When is this all happening?

    ReplyDelete