

Then, spur of the moment, the girls and I went to Canada with my dad and sisters, while we left my brother here with Wyatt and they played the Wii all week!
In Canada the girls and I went swimming with my family, Cassidy slept with grandpa more than once, got hair cuts by a fabulous sister, and just relaxed with the family for a week! It was fun!!

Hailey went down all by herself!! Swimming lessons has sure made her more confident in the water!!
No Cassidy didn't go down all by herself, my dad just went underwater! Awesome shot mom!

Hailey got a few inches cut off and Cassidy just got a trim. You cant really see how short it is, because this is how she posed ever since we cut it!! Don't ask me what is on her forehead. I couldn't tell you!
Hey Linds, what's on Cassidy's forehead? :P So cute! Your family is so awesome.
ReplyDelete