Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wyatts Birthday

Wyatt turned 24!!! This birthday wasn't what I had wanted it to be, but I've been feeling like death, and so it sufficed! We went to the Golden Corral for lunch, and then took the girls out to Planet 51 at the dollar theatre. It was no good. Then we went to the mall and let the girls play at the play place for a while. Then we came home and had Wyatt blow out his candles....in his pudding...Yes. I have just won lamest wife award. I was going to make a german chocolate cake friday, but wasn't feeling too good. Good thing Wyatt's a sport! HE grabbed some pudding and the candles...poor guy.
Saturday night Cassidy was up throwing up and having lots of diarrhea and Wyatt got up with her, because I hear nothing at night. So he stayed home from church with Cassidy while Hailey and I went. When we got home he had make himself a banana cake. So he did get a cake after all! We had our neighbors come up and we sang again to him! I think it was a winner of a birthday for him after all!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So what you're saying is... you feel like death. I see. I miss you guys. It was great getting to hang out with you almost every week. But now I'm sad, and my bottom lip is pouting because we are far away again. I think you should come visit.

    Happy birthday Wyatt. Nice shirt man. Nice pudding.

    ReplyDelete