It has been raining on and off for a few days now, and today we actually enjoyed it! Not that we weren't enjoying it before, today we went out and really enjoyed it!
I woke up this morning with the girls already dressed. In their swimming suits! So we had a nice breakfast of marshmallow maties and then headed outside. In the rain. It has been raining hard since 6 this morning and its not stopped yet! Since we are in flat Oklahoma, the rain goes no where! The nice thing about flat Oklahoma is that its warm rain! Today their is no wind *YAY!* and it's fairly warm! So out we went! Girls in their swimming suits and me with the camera! *Too bad I can't post pics! Grr!* We had a blast! They splashed, ran, jumped, fell *I had falled written...you can tell I've been living with children!*, bonked, screamed, cheered, danced, you name it, they did it! It was awesome!
Now they are in a nice warm tub, still sporting the swimming suits! Ahh, gotta love the days when all you do is hang out! Not a care in the world!
AWESOME!!!! THat sounds sooo fun! I wish you could post pictures too. :(
ReplyDeleteAnd wish we could play that way WITH you--can't wait to see you in a month!