Monday, April 13, 2009

Potty Training...

Again with this little monster girl. I have been wanting to start potty training Cassidy. She will be 2 the end of June, so 2 months. Hailey was a month shy of 2 when she was potty trained. Mind you, these two girls are VERY different. Hailey was easy peasy. She caught on very fast, had very few accidents and never wore diapers to bed again! Woo hoo! 


Why am I not as enthused about doing this with Cassidy? I think she will catch on fast too, I just think there will be more accidents involved with her. Which is ok! I can deal with that! *maybe!* I can handle pee accidents, its the poop ones I dont know if I can! Hailey was really really good about going poop on the toilet. Im not too sure about Cassidy...I will have to be on my toes and remember to take her potty ever hour on the hour until she can figure it out!

We got some princess undies for her and she was pretty excited! Tomorrow will be the big day! Wish us luck and sanity!! 

P.s. I had Cassidy throw all her soothers away today too. This could be a rough naptime/night for the next few days! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with potty training - it was fun to read your post and catch up. I hope you are enjoying Oklahoma!! Can't wait to see you again!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck lindsey.
    i myself am dreading potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We threw away Gid's soothers awhile back and I thought he would die but he didn't really care. Except every once in a blue moon he steals Ashlee's and sucks on it until I catch him!! Little Stinker!! Good luck with potty training!

    ReplyDelete