Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Belive in Dance-ah!


I would LOVE to learn how to dance!! Any kind of dance I would LOVE IT! 

Wyatt and I were watching Dancing with the Stars last night and they were dancing with these awesome flowy dresses and the stilettos! AH!

The Rumba. That would be AWESOME! I would have to convince Wyatt to learn to dance with me too, because it would be a litle awkward dancing with someone else like this!! 




I think Ballet would be fun to learn too. Just to even be CLOSE to being that flexible would be awesome!


I think my all time favorite dance to learn and even watch would be the Salsa. Look at that dress! Could you imagine being thrown around and dancing in that? I would LOVE IT!!  *sorry I have no idea why this is changing colour or being underlined.*

I love the costumes that they have and how intense they are. One day I will learn some cool dances and then I will be able to dance to my hearts content! Either that or else go to a professional Ballroom dance-off!

2 comments:

  1. ME TOO! I LOVE the Quick Step but it looks like it'd be SO hard to learn. I love the Paso-Doble too! And their costumes are AMAZING! All spanish and hot! lol I would totally be your dance part-nah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to rumba. Leo and I learned that in the Latin dance class I took. It's also very simple. Fun. Fun. Leo said he would take a ballroom dance class with me as soon as he's has regular hours.

    ReplyDelete