I was trying to find a cute way to do the girls hair today, and I stumbled across this website. I would love to try all of them, and maybe one day I will!! I did do my girls hair cute today, with flowers in them and everything! The website has nice hairstyles for girls with long hair, like Hailey, so I just made something up for Cassidy and her so called hair. I think it turned out cute though! Too bad my camera isn't loading anything up on this computer!! Im in need of a computer geek to help me figure this out!
Today we are going to go and see the Easter Bunny at the mall and then tonight for FHE we are going to learn about Easter and colour eggs! It will be fun! Im excited! I'll be sure to take pictures, the only problem is that they won't load! ARG! One day there will be a huge picture post I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment