We are here! We are here!!
We made it to Oklahoma late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. It was a LONG drive. LONG. Not really looking forward to the drive home. Except its 3 hours shorter...that might be ok...maybe not.
I have some pictures on my camera, they just dont want to be uploaded onto the computer!! I will try to figure that out and then we can get some pics of life on here!!
Thanks again Dad for coming with us and putting up with "Bear Hunts" for 26 hours!! Love ya!
I'm glad you made it safe. A big hug to all of you!
ReplyDeletePS--tell Wyatt not to be a baby. The gold on my walls would be perfect with your chili pepper decor.
Glad you made it safe. Now you're ready to come visit me, right? We do have free tickets, and I mean completely free that would fly you directly here!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha i can imagine that.... again!! bears again!!
ReplyDelete