I went to Lethbridge and ran the Moonlight Run on Saturday! It was awesome! I'm not in any kind of shape, and that's why I was so stiff yesterday and today!! The above pic is everyone at the starting line. I was a few rows back with Wyatt's Aunt Marla. Yea, I was pretty intimidated!!
This is me when I ran across the finish line. The time was 1 hr. 5 min and 38 sec. I booked it the last leg of the race. I almost threw up at the end!!
This is me all crazy before, thinking whatever it was that I was thinking!
This is me after. Completely beat! I don't know how people can do that and enjoy it!! ;0) I beat Aunt Marla though!! Woo hoo!! Ha ha.I have tons of pictures from Edmonton and Calgary, but don't have the time right now! I will let you all get excited to see those fun ones for a little bit at least!! Enjoy!
Oh my gosh1 You are the MAN!! And crazy! But good job!!!!! I can't imagine running for AN HOUR!! I'm a wuss, though. But you're the man!
ReplyDeleteSicko! That has absolutely no appeal to me.
ReplyDelete