
Kylie and Sarah making faces!

Crazy Amanda!

Hailey and Darren on the drums!

She rocked them!

Cassidy was a little unsure...

Then decided that they were fun!

All of us (except me, I'm taking the pic!!) at Moxie's!

Sarah, Darren, Cassidy.

Haha!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Hailey had a little too much beetle juice!

Sarah

Amanda. Can you see how much fun I had just by looking at these faces!?!?!

Kylie and Hailey.

JUMP!!

Kylie and Cassidy swimming in the freezing cold water!

Cassidy being a spaz! We spiked her hair. I have a picture kind of like this with Hailey when she was little, but its no where to be found!

Love the dimple in this one!

Me and my girls in the whales mouth at West Ed.

This is my sister Kylie and our brother in law Darren. After the pictures were taken, we decided that this looked like a family picture!

Too much fun! Fell asleep in the van on the way home!

Crazy banana girl!

Crazy copy cat girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment