Monday, February 9, 2009

Clean....or is it?


So I cleaned my bathroom on Saturday. You wouldnt believe me if you saw it now. The tub was SPARKLING! That night, Wyatt made some fantastic brownies, and gave the spoons to the girls while in the tub. Now, logic says that if you give your kids something in the tub, its easier to wash them off! My kids were clean....my tub was not.




If you look closely you can see the ring of brown. I promise you that my tub does not look like this always. It was so clean you could have eaten out of it! I would post a picture of what my tub normally looks like, but seens how I havent cleaned it again, I wont be doing that.

If you ever want to stay at our house, my tub will be clean. In fact, my whole house will be clean. I promise you no ring in the tub when you come! *Unless of course it is an impromptu visit! There are no guarantees then!*

No comments:

Post a Comment