
Alberta. Wonderfully windy Alberta. The girls and I are heading northward in 5 days! Wyatt is heading eastward in 7 days! Life for us is now officially changing!! Real jobs in the future! Maybe even a house! Land! Horses! A Great Dane! Woo hoo! Things are looking mighty good!
I love Canada! I wouldn't mind moving back there someday! If it wasn't cold and windy...I love the scenery though. Very beautiful! I will have to take some pictures when I am up there to post!
Hailey calls this Canada Grandpas' temple. My dad works in this temple as the Recorder. Basically thats what he does. Records. Or at least thats what he tells me! Pretty much my favorite insides of any temple. I love it!
We are getting very excited to be heading up there! Life as we know it is changing! And for the better! I best be off so that I can spend some time with the hubby before we don't see eachother for a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment