Monday, March 28, 2011

Happening as of late...in pics

First off here is a pic of Jack showing off his hair (sorta).
And below is Jack with no hair! I shaved his head today (not intentionally that short) because he had some random scraggly hairs and his mo-hawk was getting long-ish. This resulted in a bald baby!
You can kind of see the hair on the top compared to the side that I am currently shaving in the pic. Its amazing how much hair that boy had! The hardest was trying to find all the hairs because they are blonde blonde!
The day that no one likes to talk about, we came home and found this on our doorstep:
Our neighbors had delivered this little package to us. (It was needed ;))
On a happier note, Wyatt made ribs! They were tasty!
The girls enjoyed them also. Cassidy more than Hailey, but they were still enjoyed!
Jack and his rib-bone. This is the one thing that boy hasn't put in his mouth!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you posted! I've noticed that since you got friends you don't post. That's it, NO MORE FRIENDS FOR YOU, young lady!

    That's awesome that Wyatt got that roll of toilet paper. How funny.

    Nice rib pictures.

    Jack is soooooo cute! He really wanted that phone.

    Umm, that's all. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About once a year I'm going to comment on here to tell you that you should blog. Just your friendly reminder service. :)

    ReplyDelete