Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This is my little Indian girl. With her classic cheeser face!
We wanted to get her on Maggie with just a saddle blanket, but it was raining and cold, so we nixed the idea. Maybe another time...


We needed an arrow, but this will have to do!

Hailey was a pirate.



There was a Halloween party that we went to on Friday and Hailey chose to be an Egyptian instead of a pirate. Cassidy is still an Indian, and Jack was a cat.




I love these teeth. I think they are super fun! I never could wear them when I was little because I had braces. Maybe thats why I like them so much!
As you can see my kids got their faces painted. Cassidy wanted something spooky and chose a skeleton.
Hailey and her friend Nia.
Hailey chose a butterfly.
This is before, as we were leaving to go to the party. Jack was not so happy...
Hailey and her pumpkin.
Cassidy and her heavy pumpkin.
We had a combined F.H.E. with our neighbors and carved pumpkins. This is the final result!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the poses- especially Cassidy with the bow and Hailey with her spyglass. Jack is sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete