Wyatts Mom was in charge of a family dance the other night and Wyatt took the girls and left Jack and me at home to rest. I told him to take the camera and get some pictures of it all for me. He did good. The camera on the other hand, did not. Here are some of the pics from it.
Wyatt and the girls as they were getting ready to leave.

Kami and Elena dancing, with Leo and Isabel in the background.

Grandpa and Ana

Sweet moves!


Leo either falling of doing a sweet dance move!


Grandpa and Ana again.

Hailey and Grandma

Grandpa, grandma, Ana, and Hailey

From what I heard, everyone enjoyed themselves and Hailey had moves no one had ever seen before!! I asked Wyatt if he even danced, considering all the pictures were taken with him on the sidelines. He told me he did dance a little, and even enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment