I tried to get them to hold onto the wall so I could get a picture. This is as good as it gets folks! I don't have a clue what that green thing is. I don't think I even noticed it!
Cassidy being content eating the "snow".
Hailey and Wyatt. Hailey hanging on for dear life!

This was in the middle of a slip. She mastered the "grab onto the nearest parent and don't fall" move.
It was a lot of fun! The second they stepped onto the ice Hailey was nervous. She wouldn't let go of Wyatt or I for one second! She did really well when she was holding onto the wall and "walking", and actually braved letting go of the wall a few times! Wyatt even signed her up for skating lessons in April! She was excited about it! Her one concern was whether or not I would stay and watch or if I would just drop her off. I told her I would stay and take pictures of her and she lit right up! Shes very excited about it!Cassidy couldn't stop giggling, or standing up! She was a little crazy! She calmed down once she fell and smacked her face on the ice...and possible my skate...but shes a trooper!! She skated with her dad the rest of the time! Her favorite part was when she was between Wyatt and myself and she just glided along. *is glided right? It couldn't be glade, or glud could it???*
Wyatt was nice enough to let me have a turn by myself, which was fun! The only problem was the skates weren't really sharp and the ice was chopped up by the thousand other skaters there. It couldn't possible be because I haven't been since high school right?
Wyatt is lucky in the sense that he is a very athletic person and can do something once and then get it! He was a pro! It was fun to have a family activity that involved something other than watching a movie....:) It will be done again!
No comments:
Post a Comment