Wyatt was late getting home today. He had a meeting at 4. I assumed it was for work. He never said any different. Well it wasnt. It was with our insurance agent. Wyatt got life insurance! I have been asking him about getting some for quite some time and we got it! Yahoo!! It takes a weight off my mind!
He wrote this note for me today: Happy day #2 of the week of our anniversary! I hope you feel more secure, and relieved knowing that you and our children are taken care of! I love you very very much Lindsay! *heart* Wyatt.
WE have to wait 30 days before it actually goes through, but still! SUCH a relief!! Thanks Baby!! I love you!!
Hooray! I was just thinking of you the other day, on my birthday/your anniversary... I'll never forget your anniversary just for that reason... hope you had a great day and it looks like you were spoiled... Good! :)
ReplyDeleteLoves!
Nicole and Eva