Wyatt passed his PV!!! He did such a good job!!! We made it home to Oklahoma safe. Its soo good to be home with my hubby!! Indiana and Illinois were soo much fun too! Pics to come!
YAHOO YAHOOOO YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Wyatt and Lindsay!!!! That is sooooooo super fantastic!!! Yeah!!!
And thanks for coming to visit me Lindsay. It was so awesome and I was really glad we had that time to "meet." And Brett wants you to come back. He said, "Did you tell Lindsay Ann she can come back?" And I said yeah, and he said, "Well tell her again." :)
YAHOO YAHOOOO YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Wyatt and Lindsay!!!! That is sooooooo super fantastic!!! Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for coming to visit me Lindsay. It was so awesome and I was really glad we had that time to "meet." And Brett wants you to come back. He said, "Did you tell Lindsay Ann she can come back?" And I said yeah, and he said, "Well tell her again." :)