Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wed. Happenings

Today my brother Max, sister Caitlin, and the girls went to the library. This is what happens when we get too excited about books!! Cassidy I guess was coming down the stairs and tripped and bonked her little head. Im sure its going to get pretty colourful in the next few days! Shes being a trooper about it and not even complaining!









This morning my dear friend Tiffani came over to help me mud and tape my parents hallway! I don't know if she really enjoyed it, but I sure did! It was fun! I showed Tiffani how to do it and then away we went! We started about 9:30 and went until 2. It was a long morning! We still have some more sanding and mudding to do but its getting there! After dinner when the girls are in the tub I'm going to finish sanding and put the second coat of mud on the taping so that tomorrow we can sand and prime! We are going to buy the paint tomorrow so that we can have it all here and not have to worry about stopping! Tiff, you're in for a long haul!! Haha!

Here's proof that we actually did something! Those ceiling ones are retardedly hard.

We are covered in sanding dust. We put sheets up to cover the rest of my moms house so that we wouldn't cover her house in dust. It helped a little. The electric sander is fast and fun too!!

Finished hallway pictures to come....as soon as we are done!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Ann -
    So glad you got to Canada okay. We miss you guys already. I told the kids Lindsay was coming to babysit for a couple of hours today and Anders said "yeah - I love hailey!" Oops - wrong Aunt Lindsay. Hope you have a good time with your family!!! Megan

    ReplyDelete