Thursday, February 5, 2009

Draper Temple


Today we went to the Draper Temple open house. It was AWESOME! Inside the ordinance rooms reminded me a little of the Cardston temple. The brideal room was GORGEOUS! Hailey says that her favorite room was the celestial room. It was beautiful! I loved the flowers painted and ettched all through the temple. It was an awesome experience! I have only been to one open house and that was the Cardston temple YEARS ago! Im hoping that with the new Orca or Ocra temple, we will be able to go and see that one as well.
We are SO blessed to be able to have these wonderful buildings so close to us! I think there is what, 12 in Utah alone! I need to be more motivated to get to the temple. This year our stake theme is "The Temple." I want to be able to make it to the temple AT LEAST once a month. I know that I can get there more often, its just a matter of priority. Im hoping with being up in Cardston for a while, that I will be able to rope my sisters into babysitting for me while I get to the temple!
Just a side note, the houses around the Draper temple are HUGE! No joke. They are awesome. I told Wyatt that we should buy one of them. The ones facing the temple prefferably. He chose more land. Haha.
I brought my camera with me so that I could take a family picture outside the temple, but I forgot it in the van! Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment