
Today Hailey had to go and get a shot at the doctor. I was trying to prepare her for what was going to happen. When we got called in, the nurse checked her weight (32 lbs. 50th %), height (99.5 cm 80%), ears, and heart beat. Hailey was so excited! She sat so still and so good! She was very proud of herself. Then the doctor came in and she went shy. Cassidy was running around like the crazy person that she is, wanting the doctor to check her just like he was checking Hailey. She was being shy, and when the Doc. asked her to jump, she just looked at him. Then when he asked if she could stand on one foot, she just looked at him again. I told her if she wanted a sucker than she needed to obey the doc. So she finally stood on one foot. The doc was really nice which helped Hailey a little bit. Then he left and the nurse came back in to give Hailey her shots. She layed down and I held her arms and the nurse gave her a shot. Hailey started to cry and I pulled her pants back on. The nurse gave the girls a sucker and left. This is where it gets funny. Hailey was crying and I was telling her that she was ok and did a good job. Shes all, "But Im crying! I didn't do good!" I told her she did just fine. Then as we were walking out, she wasn't moving her left leg. She was acting like it was some bum leg. A little over the top I think! When we got outside she was walking fine, then I made the mistake to ask her how her leg was, and it went limp again. Haha. What a goon!
hahahahaha i love it! drama queen!! seriously i'm laughing pretty loud right now!
ReplyDelete