Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday evening...

This is Cassidy in my shoes. I LOVE these shoes! First off, yes I know they are pretty high heeled, but they are comfortable! Not for long periods of time, but for church when you sit for 3 hours comfortable! haha! Love this pic by the way!







Here's Cassidy modeling them pantless. This girl has a problem with pants. She tries to take them off EVERYWHERE! We went visiting teaching yesterday and she tried to get them off their too!





Here is Hailey. She claims she was being a missionary. Shes wearing her Wyatts touque and a blanket. I asked her what missionaries did and she said, "They teach people!" Awesome! I know she knows one good thing! Then Wyatt had to go and ruin it for me. "What do they teach?"
"Oh, they teach people about cats and dogs." Don't ask me where she got that from! Wyatt and I had a good laugh.



This is Cassidy in a bed that Hailey made for her. Shes in a stool with Haileys pillow under her. Its funny the things that Cassidy doesnt let Hailey do with her, but she allows her to put her in a stool...weirdo.












This is them again, but in the kitchen.










Hailey trying to tuck in Cassidy.


These two girls have a lot of fun together!

1 comment:

  1. You do a wonderful job blogging! I love to read about your family & your life as a mom! Miss you guys. - Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete