Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Obession...


I must confess, I also have an obsession with the twilight series. It has kept me pretty occupied these last 2 days! I have never had a book keep me up until 1 in morning before! Pretty much I love Edward. Haha. Reminds me of Wyatt...;0)

LOVE the first book! The second was a little harder for me to get into. I have to say I'm not so much a fan of Jacob, but that's OK! Haven't yet read the third or fourth, and my opinion of the books might change. For now I'm pretty content saying that I thoroughly enjoy them!

If you haven't read them, I would suggest that you do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog!!!! Even if you do like the Twilight books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take no responsibility for introducing you to the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!! You HAVE to finish them! Darren bought me the first and I've just borrowed the others but I secretly want him to buy me the rest! LOVE IT! Which one was your fav?

    ReplyDelete