This is my oldest sister Sarah. She would be an Afghan Hound. I think this is my favorite match up!!


*I woud be right here had I done one of myself.*
Ahh the Yorkshire Terrier for my sister Amanda. Look at that! They both have the look and the poof!!
This is Kylie. She would be a Siberian Husky. The black one. This red one is her dog though. His name is Koda.
This is Caitlin. She is a twin, and you will see that I think she looks like a cairn terrier.
Jessica is the other twin. She would be a Skye Terrier. You can see that they dont look too much alike in the dog world! I think this also is a good match!


This is my youngest sister Samantha. If she were a dog she would be an Irish Setter. Look at the resemblance!! Every time I see an Irish Setter I think of you Sam!
Now I TRIED to find the most flattering picture of everyone and, of course, the best looking dogs! So far Kylie is the only one with a dog. Maybe one day they will all take my advice and get a dog that looks like them! ;0)




Ok...this is just funny. What ever in the world made you think to do this?
ReplyDeleteHaha. I was babysitting my sis in laws kids, and they have this HUGE book of dogs, and I was flipping through, and i came to the irish setter. no joke, the dog in that book looks EXACTLY like Sam! Then I just thought of doing everyone! It made naptime go by pretty quick!
ReplyDelete